Parents seeking admission for their children should call the school between 8-11 am or 1-3 pm for an appointment, or apply online at MyTADS.com. The number is (718) 821-1477. When an appointment is arranged with the principal, please bring your children and all of the following information:
1. Most recent report card and/or standardized test scores.
2. Immunization Papers
3. Baptismal Papers
4. Birth Certificate or Passport (original)
5. Registration Fee
6. CSE Evaluation/Guidance Reports/Speech Records (If applicable)
7. Immigrant students must fill out certificate of eligibility forms
8. Older students must bring certificate of Penance & First Holy Communion
– Students entering Nursery (Pre K 3) must be (3) years of age by December 31st.
– Students entering Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age by December 31st.
– Students entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by December 31st.
– Any child coming from a Pre-K program must come with a letter of recommendation from the director of the program. This letter serves as a character reference on the childs social, behavioral and readiness skills.
– A child must be ready for school and grade promotion. As a non-public school, we are not obligated to accept any student who does not meet our standards or requirements.
A child is not officially enrolled until all of the following requirements have been met:
1. All admission items have been submitted to the school.
2. The parent acknolwedgment form has been signed by both the parent and child.
Tuition and Fees for 2017-2018 Academic Year
Catholic Students, K-Eighth Grade: $3,650 (one child), $5,100 (two children), $5,850 (three children)
Non-Catholic Students, K-Eighth Grade: $4,100 (one child), $5,850 (two children), $6,250 (three children)
Pre Kindergarten for 3 Year Olds
$4,000 The whole day for all students &
$2,500 Half day 8 AM – 11 AM
– After school care – $100 per month or $15 per child Per Diem on a daily basis.
– Special Subject Fee – $25.00 Academy Home Association Fee $25.00
– Grade 8 Graduation Fee – $250 Testing Fee $25 (Grades K-2)
– Moving Up Fee PK and K $50
– Books/activities fees – $350 per year – due by June 30th.
To enroll in our tuition free Pre K for All for 4 yr olds please apply at https://prod.semsnycdoe.com/parentsite/ or call 212-637-8030 for more information.
Our school is participating in the TADS Tuition Management Program for the coming school year. Enrollment in TADS Tuition Management Program should be completed by September.
TADS payment program administration fees:
– $0 administration fee for 1 or 2 tuition payment plans
– $39 administration fee for monthly payment plan May through March
– $10 Enrollment Fee
All payments should be processed through the TADS Tuition Management Program; any payments made to the school office must be by check or money order. No cash payments will be accepted. Any family needing financial arrangements to pay the tuition must make an appointment to meet with the Principal and/or School Tuition Committee.
St. Brigid Catholic Academy encourages parents to apply for financial aid offered through the Catholic Diocese that may assist parents with their childs tuition cost. The program consists of financial aid that is need-based. Each family must apply yearly the deadline is mid-April. Go to Futures in Education for more information.