Parents seeking admission for their children should call the school between 8-11 am or 1-3 pm for an appointment, or apply online at MyTADS.com. The number is (718) 821-1477. When an appointment is arranged with the principal, please bring your children and all of the following information:
1. Most recent report card and/or standardized test scores (if entering grades 1-8)
2. Immunization Papers
3. Baptismal Papers (if Catholic)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Registration Fee ($350 1 child, $525 2 chidren, $700 3 children)
6. CSE Evaluation/Guidance Reports/Speech Records/IESP (If applicable)
7. Immigrant students must fill out certificate of eligibility forms
8. Older students must bring certificate of Penance & First Holy Communion
9. Parent Picture ID
10. Social Security Card
– Students entering Nursery (Pre K 3) must be (3) years of age by December 31st.
– Students entering Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age by December 31st.
– Students entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age by December 31st.
– Any child coming from a Pre-K program must come with a letter of recommendation from the director of the program. This letter serves as a character reference on the childs social, behavioral and readiness skills.
– A child must be ready for school and grade promotion. As a non-public school, we are not obligated to accept any student who does not meet our standards or requirements.
A child is not officially enrolled until all of the following requirements have been met:
1. All admission items have been submitted to the school.
2. The parent acknolwedgment form has been signed by both the parent and child.
Tuition and Fees for 2017-2018 Academic Year
Catholic Students, K-Eighth Grade: $3,650 (one child), $5,100 (two children), $5,850 (three children)
Non-Catholic Students, K-Eighth Grade: $4,100 (one child), $5,850 (two children), $6,250 (three children)
Pre Kindergarten for 3 Year Olds
$4,000 The whole day for all students &
$2,500 Half day 8 AM – 11 AM
– Enrollment Fee: $10.00
– Special Subject Fee: $25.00
– Academy Home Association Fee: $25.00
– Grade 8 Graduation Fee: $250
– Testing Fee: $25 (Grades K-2)
– Moving Up Fee PK and K: $50
After School 3PM–6PM Grades K-8
– 1 Child $125 per month
– 2 Children $175 per month
– 3 Children $225 per month
– $20 Per child Per Diem on a daily basis
To enroll in our tuition free Pre K for All for 4 yr olds please apply at https://prod.semsnycdoe.com/parentsite/ or call 212-637-8030 for more information.